James City County Property Management
Let us manage your James City County rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the James City County area.
Full Service James City County Property Management:
- Direct Deposit for Owners
- Maintain Escrow Account
- Rent Collections
- Financial Reporting
- Online Tenant Payments
- Unlawful Detainers
- Warrant In Debt
- Meet with Local Sheriff Department
- Legal Services Provided By Local Attorneys. Attorney May Vary Depending on the Area.
- The Landlord is responsible for all maintenance issues; roof, electrical, plumbing, heating, A/C, appliances, etc...
- We will coordinate all maintenance issue between tenants and landlord.
- We have licensed contractors on call, or you can use yours.
- All landlords will need to change their homeowners policy to a rental dwelling fire policy.
- All landlords should have $500,000 worth of liability insurance.
- All landlords should name Signature Properties as a co-insurer.
- All tenants will also be required to have a current rental insurance policy.
- Click here to receive a quote
a la carte Services:
- Advertise the Property on popular websites
- Signage, Lockboxes
- Show the property
- Credit Check
- Background Check
- Prepare the Lease and all necessary paperwork
- Walk Thru with Tenants
- Tenant Handbook
We serve our James City County investment property owner clients with a wide range of innovative property management services.
- Market competitive rental rate setting assistance
- Modern marketing tactics to locate qualified clients quickly
- Applicant screenings
- Property showings
- Lease agreements and lease follow through
- Fees and deposit collection
- Professional rent collection
- Property inspections
- Property maintenance
- Move out, clean out and eviction services
- Complete financial reports for owners
We focus only on property management and work to make our services more efficient and effective every day. We understand that your success leads to our success. Let’s partner together in helping you reach your goals. Contact Signature Properties today!
James City County Area Information
James City County is a county located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 67,009. The county seat is Williamsburg.
Located on the Virginia Peninsula, James City County is included in the Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, VA-NC Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is often associated with Williamsburg, an independent city, and Jamestown which is within the county. As of 2007, the median household income was $70,487.
First settled by the English colonists in 1607 at Jamestown in the Virginia Colony, the County was formally created in 1634 as James City Shire by order of King Charles I. James City County is considered one of only five original shires of Virginia to still be extant today in essentially the same political form. The Jamestown 2007 celebration marked the 400th anniversary of the founding of Jamestown.Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- Buffalo Junction
- Chase City
- Church Hill
- Colonial Heights
- Falls Church
- Fan District
- Ft. Lee
- Ginter Park
- Glen Allen
- Highland Springs
- Jackson Ward
- James City County
- King and Queen
- King William
- Loudon County
- Manassas Park
- New Kent
- Newport News
- Northern VA
- Oregon Hill
- Prince George
- Prince William County
- Short Pump
- South Boston
- South Hill
- University of Richmond
- VA Tech
- York County