Our Managerial Services As Your Virginia Association Manager
- Supervise On-Site Maintenance Crews
- Collect Association Monthly Dues
- Address Violations of Association Rules & Regulations
- Allow for Ease of Payment through Multiple Avenues of Payment Processing, paper bills, credit card processing and residual bill pay options
- Provide Monthly Association Reports
- Available 24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week for Emergencies
- Prepare Agendas for Board and Membership Meetings
- Assist in Development of Rules and Regulations and Policies & Procedures
- Conduct Bi-weekly Inspections of Association or as Determined by the Board
- Collect Homeowner Information and Requests
- Provide Custom Quotes for Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Sprinkler Maintenance and other residual property maintenance
- Serve as a Consultant During Board and Membership Meetings
Request a Bid
Please call 804.571.0211 ORUse Our Online Form
Supporting Our Managers and Boards With Online Functionality
Both board members and homeowners have ongoing questions and needs. PMI provides each of our clients with a full-service, patented website that serves as an efficient communication tool. After all, communication is the key to satisfying homeowners.
Licensed, Patented Software Offers Two Levels of Access:
Both Board Members and the homeowners of an HOA community have ongoing questions and needs. PMI Signature provides each of our clients a full-service website that serves as yet another line of communication. After all, communication is the key to satisfied homeowners.
Our website offers two levels of access: the first level is for board members and gives transparent access to financial records, follow-up on activities, organization agendas for board meetings and updating of membership records. The second level of access is for community members for activities like: paying dues, viewing of CC&Rs, reviewing meeting minutes and a recommendation form for new ideas.
Online Structure To Keep You In Sync
PMI Signature also provides an online structure that organizes board members' duties. The online structure records action items, schedules reminders on urgent tasks and keeps property managers in sync with board members. At PMI Signature, we feel communication is the key to long-term relationships.Request a Bid
PMI Signature Properties • 9464 Chamberlayne Road, Suite #200 • Mechanicsville, VA 23116
PMI Signature Properties is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. Website Accessibility Policy